100 g flour
½ tsk. backing powder
1 egg (separated)
1,5 dl milk
25 g melted butter
Bunch chives (snipped)
Oil for cooking
- Place flour and backing powder in a bowl. Add the egg yolk and half the milk. Whisk until smooth, gradually adding the rest of the milk.
- Add melted butter and chives to the batter.
- Whisk the egg white until it stiffens and gently fold it into the batter.
- Heat a frying pan with oil and fry the blinis for 2-3 minutes on each side. Keep them warm until serving.
100 ml sour cream 18%
100 g beetle roe
1 finely chopped red onion
Fleur de sel and crushed pepper
- Distribute the sour cream, beetle roe and red onions on the blinis.
- Decorate with dill, fleur de sel and crushed pepper.
- Bon appétit!