120 g sugar
3/4 dl potato starch
1/2 dl cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
- Whisk eggs and sugar until fluffy. Fold the dry ingredients into the batter.
- Bake on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 5 minutes at 220 degrees
- Sprinkle sugar on the bottom and place new baking paper on top. Then turn the base over and remove the original baking paper.
FILLING & TOPPING
2.5 dl cream
2-4 tablespoons caramel cream with sea salt
- Whip the cream until frothy. Add caramel along the way and taste.
- Spread the filling on the base and roll it.
- Garnish with powdered sugar on top.
- Bon appetit!