15 g yeast
1,5 dl water
0,5 tsp. sugar
75 g flour
150 g durum flour
1 tbsp. olive oil
0,5 tsp. salt
- Dissolve the yeast in water and sugar. Let it rest for a few minutes.
- Mix the two flour types into the yeast and add oil and salt.
- Knead the dough together until the dough soft and smooth.
- Let the dough rise for an hour.
- Roll out the dough, place it on a baking cheet and add the filling.
- Heat the oven to 250 degrees with a baking tray inside.
- Place the potato slices in a thin layer.
- Sprinkle with the spice mix, add mozzerella and rosemary sprigs.
- Move the pizza to the hot baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until the pizza is golden.
- Drizzle with oil and fleur de sel.
- Bon appétit!