200 g sushi rice
2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
200 g tuna
1 tsp. black and white sesame seeds
1 dl edamame beans (without pods from frost)
2 spring onions
4 teaspoons Poke sauce (or chili mayonnaise)
2 teaspoons spice blend for vegetables
2 tsp. olive oil
- Rinse the rice well and cook them according to the instructions on the package. Let them cool and stir in the rice wine vinegar.
- Peel carrots and slice into thin strips, e.g. on a mandolin iron.
- Cut the tuna into cubes and fry on the pan for 3 minutes. Turn frequently. Mix the sesame seeds with the tuna on the pan and remove from heat.
- Thaw the beans in boiling water.
- Cut the radishes into thin slices e.g. on a mandolin iron, chop spring onions and cut avocado into thin slices.
- Serve in bowls with rice at the bottom and spread tuna and vegetables on top
- Drizzle with olive oil, poke sauce and spice mixture. Add a lime boat.
- Bon appetit!